Re: statistical utilization

>but i assume that larry williams is using a special software or any other
>programming language.
>so with other words tradestation would be no help for doing this kind of
>analysis.

Sure, you can do it with tradestation.  I think Larry Williams
does (or he has, in the past).  He develops a rule, and gathers
statistics on how many times it generated a profitable trade.  For
example, "on 3 up closes in a row, if the 3rd up-close occurred
on a Wednesday, sell short the close and cover next Monday."
Tradestation will then gather statistics for you.  Change your
parameters to enter and exit on different days, and you may find
something that works.  That is how I understand Larry Williams has
done it.

-Alex