Re[2]: DSL Signal Drop

That's odd.  The phone company connected both my lines to DSL for many
months.  I had a really hard time getting them to kill off one of
them.  Idiots.  However both lines ran through the same CAT5 cable and
they worked great.  Now I'm not saying DSL will not drop the
connection.  It doesn't matter if you have five DSLs in one cat5 line
or one.  It will quit for short periods.  I don't know if it is
renewing the IP address or just messing with you but it will happen.

Jimmy

DSL is phenomenally sensitive technology....try running 2 DSL lines thru the
same conduit or near each other.
Answer: Cannot be done. Reason: cross-talk.
The phone companies will NOT tell you this however.
I've been in DSL hell for a long, long, LONG time.
Solution: move to cable or fiber-optic network.
Verizon says : "Soon, real soon now...."