RE: DSL Signal Drop

DSL is phenomenally sensitive technology....try running 2 DSL lines thru the
same conduit or near each other.
Answer: Cannot be done. Reason: cross-talk.
The phone companies will NOT tell you this however.
I've been in DSL hell for a long, long, LONG time.
Solution: move to cable or fiber-optic network.
Verizon says : "Soon, real soon now...."