Re: "Exit at the close" strategy

Hi,

As others have said it really isn't possiable using daily bars, however
TS will allow you to set the 'Compression' on 'Intra-day' bars to 390
minutes which is a daily bar for stocks. If you collect your data by the
minute or tick you should be able to do what you are looking to do.
Because TS is now looking at minute bars you should be able to establish
a time exit at 15:55 (385 minutes).

Larry