From: james coulter [mailto:jcc3450@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 9:12 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Forex referencing prior days OHLC

I don't trade FOREX but needed to refer to the previous session in the ES.
You can do this by creating 5 new functions: OHLCSessionsAgo, OpenS, HighS,
LowS, and CloseS. These functions will return values based on sessions, not
dates, no matter where you trade. If this would be any help, let me know and
I will post the code. Jim