HyperServer - feedback request

I am considering buying the product (HyperServer 3.0). I am very happy with the Lite version of the product.. just want to make sure the full version (with backfill) works in a similar way. Since this is not a "try before you buy" - any comments from anyone who have purchased & is using the product? In particular, exactly how the backfill works? Some details would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Customer Support wrote:

Abhijit,

Are available tow versions:

The Lite without back fill and advertisements
The HyperServer 3.0, with included all Lite fanctionalites, and with backfill supported.

Both of them ar coming with Life Time license, unlimited email support, first month live chat and remote support included, monor version updates.

The order form and price list is attached hereto.

You can also order online the product: