Re: Globalserver datafeed

Hi Carl,

Well, I did take a cursory look into it earlier. All said and done, no one's perfect. I have used HS for a long time, with only minor hiccups along the way. 97 eur isn't too bad... I might buy their HyperTools package as well. The way I see it - I would stick to the tools I know, which includes ts2ki. I can see myself using ts2ki + xyz feed 5-10 years down the line - why not?

If this is a business, and the goal is to make it insanely more profitable, new tools won't do it. The problem is with the operator typing this mail - make the operator better.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Carl wrote:

Hello Abhijit,

I haven't noticed you posting recently.

Have you checked out Multicharts? Their product can use data from a
lot of places,reads/writes Easy Language,etc. It is still being
developed,but has doubled in price since last summer,and I think it
will double again when they get system and portfolio testing working.

http://www.tssupport.com/products/multicharts/

Best,
Carl