Re: TS2000i - Transfer of data from 3rd Party Directory to GlobalServer

Hi Robert,

Haven't looked at your site in quite a while - quick scan - looks like
you have some new tools available.  I'll need to spend some time with
them.  Thanks for the invite.

The major problem that we've found with the auto-entry software that
we've tried so far is error correction. In particular - if the order is
canx by the broker (as can happen during fast market changes) the
software doesn't know that the broker canx the order and/or is not smart
enough to re-sent the order.  We wrote a TS program to get around this
issue with DynaOrder. It monitors what the broker says our position is
and corrects it if necessary.  It's a rather convoluted program load
sequence and is dependent on information passing back and forth between
several TS programs.

Larry