Re: TS2000i - Transfer of data from 3rd Party Directory to GlobalServer

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the update on HistoryBank - I really can't remember when it
was that I updated the stock info that I was interested in but it was
some time before the first of the year - that makes it at least three
months ago - could have even been longer.  Don't normally do stocks -
just had some free time and wanted to check out some thing that I found
a long time ago with the old Window On WallStreet software on a certain
class of stocks.

Looks like Jo is kinda out of luck with the HistoryBank downloads.

Larry