Re:TS4 charting problems emini

SEE QUESTION DIRECTED TO ME BELOW

A man that is not on the O list sent me this TS4 question.  Been too
long since I used TS4 to be of any help to him.  Can anyone help out?

Send me the responses and I will forward them until he signs up for
the list.

Jimmy

Jimmy,

I wanted to try to contact you about tradestation 4.  I'm an old ts4
user and am using esignal basic setup via the web for live quotes
(indexes and CME, CBOT).  I track the AB and YM contracts to trade and
usually want to use tic charts.  Only with these two contracts (now ABH6
and YMH6) does the tic chart build up wrong during realtime charting; ES
SP US seem build ok realtime.  I can go into data settings and build
another tic length and get back to the one I want for the AB and YM and
the rebuild stacks the old bars ok but continues to build something like
a 90 bar or so going forward realtime.  When I compare what seems to be
the correct bar spacing (using another bar chart, say for 90 tic bar
chart) before rebuilding the particular bar chart I want (say 400 for
the AB) the comparisons are not the same throughout, so the bad bar
stacking during a nonrebuilt tic chart (ie setting if for 400 but it
compares to around a 90 or so chart) has a different pattern than a
correct 90 tic bar chart, however the span of time is the same (say
looking at one day).

I assume it may be something simple and wanted to knock out the obvious
that I may be missing.  The dynastore owner has closed shop (Demitri)
and he suggested the superseed command, or the substitute command
somewhere in the server (?).  I have tried to replace the universe
representation for AB (from the exchange) and YM and zapped the
portfolio entries and data as well, but to no avail.  It could be the
dynastore bridge from the esignal server to ts4 thats messed up, however
there are apparently some people out there still using dynastore.

I know this is a bit confusing, however I could send you some charts to
look at and it would be clear.  It would be great to not have to
constantly rebuild the chart everytime I want to look at the correct
picture.  I would appreciate much you possibly pointing to a direction
to remedy the situation.  If you know of any ts4 gurus that may be able
to help, it would be much appreciated, and thanks in advance for your
time.