Re: ES rollover problems

Turn off charting and in the Global Server choose the Symbol Portfolio
tab then click on File and choose work offline.  Now right click on
the symbol and use Edit next to Expiration.  Change the year to 2015
or some such.  The page before the Edit should show Rule: Not used
because you choose Manual Dates for expiration.  Change it under Contract
Year also.  I've never wanted to save my lines and stuff so I have not
tried it.  Should work.  You do have to keep that workspace and chart
as it is now to keep the stuff.

Jimmy

I'm using Tradestation 2000i and have been charting the ES H6 contract. My
chart contains hundreds of drawings and trend lines that I've plotted since
this contract originated. The problem I will have is when the ES H6 contract
expires and Tradestation converts it to ES200603. If I recall the chart
using the ES200603 data stream, all of my drawings and trend lines are lost
and will not reappear on the chart. I would like to keep all my drawings
intact for back testing purposes. What's the best way of saving this chart
with all my drawings?

Thanks,
Mike