Bid/Ask into TS2k EZLanguage

Hello List

I tried using the Q_BID keyword in EZLanguage in an indicator in Radarscreen. My data provision is DTNIQ. I had some NASD issues and some OTC issues in the Radarscreen and things hung up even though the routine with Q_BID in it never was called. Is there another way to make the bid/ask data available to the code?

I am seeing that I could use Excel and the DDE links to the same data provider and use globals for that but it would be nice to do it without Excel.

Max