Re: TS8 ascii data, spread commish (was Re: Data management)

  • To: "Bob Fulks" <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS8 ascii data, spread commish (was Re: Data management)
  • From: "Clyde Lee" <clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:54:57 -0800

Insofar as the third party data is concerned SP1 is definitely stable.

I'm a beta tester and have been running this for quite some time.
The ASCII/METASTOCK/.... facility is very good -- at least as
good as TS2000i.

Not real-time but still good. All the other aspects of the TS8.1 data
management is OUTSTANDING. It is fantastic that I can assign
any symbol (including the continuous contract symbols that Bob mentioned)
and with a very small delay have whatever data I need to do my
analyses.

I hope (as promised) there will be a longer period of tick/volume data
but right now I'm happy.

Clyde

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Fulks" <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>