Re[2]: Data management

TS2ki with Esignal is exactly the setup that TS2ki was built for.  It
does store all data automatically on the hard drive.  TS6, TS7 and now
TS8 are all on Tradestations servers.  You get a little temp file for
data but when you disconnect it evaporates.  So it is like having the
Global Server in Florida rather than on your hard drive.  Works good
if your way of doing business accepts that.

Jimmy

Maybe I am mistaken but it seems that those using ts2ki w/esignal
datafeed and those using ts8 don't actually store the data on their
computer like one does using ts2ki w/globalserver, is this correct?

PM