From: TOm <t47usa@xxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:11:54 AM
Subject: cable modem inquiry

Hi,

Any thoughts about the most reliable cable modem to use for trading? I'm
not too concerned about speed but would like to find a solid performer.
Running my old Toshiba PCX 1100 for a few years and at times I am
noticing a loss of connection. I think it is probably time to upgrade. I
also run a Linksys 4 port router off of the cable modem.

I can't seem to find any test reporting on this subject and all Cox will
say is what modems are compatible with their service.

Thanks,

Tom