cable modem inquiry

Hi,

Any thoughts about the most reliable cable modem to use for trading? I'm not too concerned about speed but would like to find a solid performer. Running my old Toshiba PCX 1100 for a few years and at times I am noticing a loss of connection. I think it is probably time to upgrade. I also run a Linksys 4 port router off of the cable modem.

I can't seem to find any test reporting on this subject and all Cox will say is what modems are compatible with their service.

Thanks,

Tom