Re: CME Tick Aggregation

It is what it is. I would want to know how the charts have changed.

Can someone using a "real" feed like eSignal email me a few charts at day's end? I would post the corresponding IB charts so everyone can see the changes and draw their own conclusion (including me). I would need

Candlestick chart; Bar spacing 7; NO indicators on chart
1) EMD (S&P 400 MidCap emini) 100 tick chart; 12/16 & 12/19
2) ER2 300 tick chart; 12/16 & 12/19
3) ES 500 tick chart; 12/16 & 12/19

In case you are wondering, the tick intervals used are arbitrary.

Thanks - Abhijit

PS : TS 8.x charts would be very helpful too