RE: CME Tick Aggregation

Mike,

I will evaluate better later, but it seems like
CME can manipulate stoh spikes, hooks, and divergence based on contract
size.

I am running mini tic sessions, so there
Might be a bias there. It may be all right, but I don't see how you are
Using same tic sizes as before and the same stohs look the same too (?).

It can go back to the way it was in a fraction of a second since they don't
pay
For commision anyway. Another charting indicator variable is exchange tic
size no matter how you rationalize it;
And this is a variable that has never been there before.
I'm sorry I made you scrutinize a new trading variable.
But if you haven't changed anything and don't see any difference then you
are ok.
I'm sure you will get over your mental duress rapidly; and can give you some
Transactional Analysis therapy sessions if needed.

I don't get the same indicator confirmation, yet any way, but its really to
early to judge.

Phil