Re: Looking for a 2000i data God.

Evelyn Millar wrote:
We are trying to find a workaround to the Metastock
data limitation that is built into 2000i.
If i am not mistaking this limitation is not a 2000i
limitation but a limitation of that particular metastock
format.

I would like to export all of our data into a format
that 2000i can understand, and deal with in one
directory.
Get "the downloader" from Equis. That can convert
metastock format to ASCII. You can then use an
ASCII source.

Or get a tool that can convert to 2000i format (XPO)
instead of Metastock format.

www.traderssoft.com has some historical data tools
wich might be able to help you.

greetings