Looking for a 2000i data God.

We are trying to find a workaround to the Metastock
data limitation that is built into 2000i.

We currently download all of our data from several
sources in to 8 Metastock directories. (Our data
sources can not change)

This is great for data management, but sucks when you
need to run reports, as we currently have to run each
report 8 times.

I would like to export all of our data into a format
that 2000i can understand, and deal with in one
directory.

We are happy to pay anyone who can come up with, or
suggest a workable solution.

Thanks
Evelyn