To: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: Question re IB/TS2000i

Hi,

I'm assuming that you do have the IB version of HyperTrader and that you
are running IB TWS version.  If not - start there. Even if you have the
right stuff - you might just want to download the new version as the
v2005 will expire on Dec 31.

While you're there - try the below link for a discussion of several
problems that one user had getting it set up.  There are several other
discussions that might help.

http://forum.hypertrader.net/showthread.php?t=1461

I've not tried the IB version but I have used the FXCM version.  I used
the help function in HyperServer to set it up - is there not one in the
IB version?

Larry

JSGallagher wrote:
I am trying to set up my IB account to use HyperServer Lite.  I have all
the platforms on my computer but can't seem to get it to work.  I've
searched IB and HyperServer for a "how to set it up" instruction but
can't find one.