Re: Question re IB/TS2000i

Hi,

I'm assuming that you do have the IB version of HyperTrader and that you
are running IB TWS version.  If not - start there. Even if you have the
right stuff - you might just want to download the new version as the
v2005 will expire on Dec 31.

While you're there - try the below link for a discussion of several
problems that one user had getting it set up.  There are several other
discussions that might help.

http://forum.hypertrader.net/showthread.php?t=1461

I've not tried the IB version but I have used the FXCM version.  I used
the help function in HyperServer to set it up - is there not one in the
IB version?

Larry