DLL to wrap C++ Standard Library Containers

I'm looking to write a dll (for ts2000i) that will wrap say the C++ Standard Libary's Vector. I can instantiate a Vector in the DLL and wrap it's member functions in Easylanguage functions(push_back, pop_back, count ect). My question is, how can I use several (unique) Vectors in a single Indicator. Since we can't instantiate a variable of this type from Easylanguage, and as far as I can tell we only load one copy (per indicator) of the dll in memory, how can we set up the DLL code and the Easylanguage code so several Vectors can be used within one indicator?

thanks,
sam