Re: Coding an initial stop loss in TS2000i

Hi Thomas,

Looks like you can't use the AT$ conditionally. It would seem that you
should be able to make the "THEN ExitLong ("SellStopLoss") From Entry
("Long Entry") Next Bar AT$ Low * (1-(PCTStop/100)) Stop;" conditional,
as you have, but it doesn't look that way.  At least two of the
conditions that you can't use are "MarketPosition" and
"BarsSinceEntry".  You may not be able to use any conditions - I only
tried these two.  Neither one works.

The TS example;

"If Average(Close, 10) Crosses Over Average(Close,20) then

Buy ("MA Cross Over") next bar at market;

ExitLong from entry("MA Cross Over") At$ Low - 1 point stop;"

Seems to be the only way that the AT$ works - no conditions for the exit
other than the conditions contained in the "ExitLong .....".

Larry