Coding an initial stop loss in TS2000i

Wondering why these orders are stopping me out on the next bar after entry
when I thought it was supposed to trail the stops +- 3.00 off the High/Low
of the Entry Bar

===========================
THEN BUY ("Long Entry") This Bar on Close;

IF MarketPosition = 1 and BarsSinceEntry >= 1
	THEN ExitLong ("SellStopLoss") From Entry ("Long Entry") Next Bar
AT$ Low*(1-(PCTStop/100)) Stop;

============================
THEN Sell ("Short Entry") This Bar on Close;

IF MarketPosition = -1 and BarsSinceEntry >= 1
	THEN ExitShort ("BuyStopLoss") From Entry ("Short Entry") Next Bar
AT$ High*(1+(PCTStop/100)) Stop;

Thomas J. Festa, CMT
Technical Analysis Investment Consultant
Proprietary Trader, Equities
Benchmarq Trading, LLC  10003
Cell:   (908) 581-8880

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain,
copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all
or any part of the contents to any other person.