Re: TS2000i Real-Time?

Hi Thomas,

For real time all you should need to do is start TS in real time mode
and make sure that you "connect" the symbols that you want to use.  The
"connect symbol" is in the drop down from the "edit" function.  Check
the 'Performance' tab - is the correct 'DataFeed' shown in the window?
If not, you'll need to run the "Run Setup Wizard" in the 'tools'
function drop down.  I take it that you can get real time data if you
use the eSignal charts?

The eSignal plugin and Dynastore's downloader are only needed for
historic data - if I remember correctly only one of these can be loaded.

Larry