Re: Off-Topic -- Firewall Software

Hello Carroll,

  I am currently running the free version of ZA6 and can report no problems
  with it. If you want to test it go to Steve Gibson's excellent site
  www.grc.com and surf to the "Shields Up" test, which allows you to test
  your security standards. The GRC site also reviews firewalls and has a
  host of good advice.

  Symantec software has many tentacles that are damnably difficult to get
  rid of completely. I would suggest getting CCleaner www.ccleaner.com and
  using it to clean your registry (the "issues" button on CC) - often traces
  of unwanted software can remain which can be problematic.

  You might care to explore my security suggestions at
  www.tradingblox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1047 too.

--
Best regards,
 Roscoe                          mail to: Roscoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx