TS 4.0 Direct Web Quote Interface

Like some of you, I'm also a DynaSnore user for TS 4.0.

I've heard there are real time web quote venders out there that can interface directly to TS 4.0 now w/o DynaSnore?

Does anyone have info on this? I found DTN/IQ with DynaStore was very reasonably priced for just the CME real time. Hopefully there's another service.

I call it DynaSnore cuz I found that DynaStore slowed my old 233mhz machine down to a crawl, so good riddance if there's a replacement of some kind. [Still haven't gotten the new P3 2.4ghz machine to work with 4.0/ XP]

What are some of you guys using for TS 4.0 web quote interfacing these days?

Tom Cathey
CT