Re: Help with coding an initial stop loss

Jimmy Snowden wrote:

> Larry my boy when you start telling Bob Fulks how it works then you
> are way over the edge.  This is basic stuff.  If you don't know how it
> works then I suggest you pay close attention to one of if not the best
> code person I know.  BOB FULKS.
>
> Think before you type.
>
> Jimmy

Sorry Jimmy - few people impress me to begin with and even fewer
software coders.  I'm from the days that word processors could run on
64k and a database prompt was ".".  Those coders knew what they were
doing - since then you can almost write code in english and have it
run.  And I'm not impressed with code that MUST re-run the same data
over and over just to work right.  If it impresses you that's fine with
me, I'm a live and let live kind.

Larry