Help with coding an initial stop loss

I am able to store the values for BarLow or BarHigh on the EntryBar but it
seems that the system is not carrying the value forward to stop me out. The
stop only seems to work on the initial bar to the next day but won't get me
out if three or four days go by.  The system forgets I had an initial stop
loss order and doesn't carry it forward to the next bar.  I want the stop to
be like a Good Till Canceled order but the system cancels it after two or
three bars.  So I must be missing something here:

THEN Buy ("Long Entry") This Bar on Close;

BarLow = LOW;
BarHigh = HIGH;

IF MarketPosition = 1 and BarsSinceEntry = 1
	 THEN ExitLong ("SellStopLoss") BarLow[1] Stop;

- Sugestions?

Thanks,

Thomas J. Festa, CMT
Technical Analysis Investment Consultant
Proprietary Trader, Equities
Benchmarq Trading, LLC  10003
Cell:   (908) 581-8880

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain,
copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all
or any part of the contents to any other person.