From: "Jimmy Snowden" <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bob R" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxx>; "Omega-List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: TS2k charting delay

> If you run your quotemonitor in the same workspace as the one tick
> chart do you see it updating when the chart is not?

> THIS IS PROSUITE AND THE RADAR SCREEN WITH 14 SYMBOLS ALSO HAD THE SAME
> DELAY THAT THE CHARTING HAD.  IT WAS IN THE SAME WORKSPACE AS THE ONE TICK
> CHART.

> Are you running the Tracking Center?  If so delete it.

  NO, TRACKING CENTER WAS NOT RUNNING.

> What are you running besides the GS and a tick chart?

  THE WINDOWS TASK MANAGER SHOWS 4 TASKS, DYNASTORE, OMEGA PROSUITE, IB, GS.
THE TASK BAR SHOWS AVG7, WEBROOT SPY SWEEPER, SYGATE PERSONAL FIREWALL

> I've run one tick charts of ES and NQ with indicators and many other
> charts open.  No problem with Esignal.  If you push the computer too
> hard say with DTN satellite and thousands of symbols it will lag.  Too
> many indicators can cause a problem.  All of a sudden priority goes
> back to charting and zoom it catches the chart up.  So it is what you
> are doing not Ts2ki.
ONLY 53 SYMBOLS ARE CONNECTED.  PROBLEM EXISTS ON ESIGNAL AND IB, DIFFERENT
MACHINES, DIFFERENT OS, W2000 AND WIN XP PRO