VBA Assistance

Hi,

I have a Excel spreadsheet program called eCharts.XLS that only partially
updates.  This is licensed "shareware" if no money changes hands.

The data is updated on one sheet but the charts are not updated.  I have
figured out the password to unprotect the sheets and view the VBA code but I
am not experienced enough to figure out what is not working and the author
no longer supports this software.

I can send the spreadsheet to interested parties experienced with VBA along
with the password if you can help me get this working.  It is a neat
spreadsheet in that it highlights divergences.

Thanks,

John