TradeStations indicators and charts?

My friend had TradeStation 2000i and TradeStation 4 on a computer and now he seems to have trouble with his hard drive. He couldn't get it to boot
up.
So we took his hard drive and added it to one of my old computers and now we can go to my computer and then program files and click on the omega
research folder and see all the folders in the file.
I was wondering if there was anyway to find the indicators he made and any
charts that were saved ect. Then move them to another computer that has
tradestation, to get his indicators ect? He said he didn't have many of his
own indicators or charts. So also, is there a way to tell which indictors
ect. are the ones he made and which ones come with tradestation?
Any info on how to do this would be very helpfull.

Thanks,