agricultural futures

Can anyone give me a rough idea of average daily volume on some of the big agriculturals? Soya, wheat, coffee, sugar, cotton?

I think I need to ditch some of the markets from my portfolio and include others which are not so linked - e.g. I have too much interdependency with S&P, FTSE100, DAX & Nikkei.

The currencies too worry me in the same way.

Am I right in thinking that the big agriculturals have volumes similar to the currency futures?

Thanks

Adam