Re: Formula for high and low of last x days

It looks like that would not quite do it.  The "HighD(n)" would give
only the high of "n" days ago not the high of the last 'x' number of
days.

However, something like a=HighD(1); b=HighD(2); c=HighD(3); d=HighD(4);
would allow you to compare the highs of the last four days and arrive at
the highest high of the last four days.

This is, at least, part of what Phil is trying to do.  His other
requirement is not to have the data that the values are derived from on
the chart.  I see no way to get a value on data that, as far as the
chart is concerned, does not exist.

That said, there is a way to do this with a chart established to gather
just the data needed and to use 'global vars' to pass this data to
another chart.  Or the daily high value can be collected and stored as a
'global value' and used on the next days chart.  The 'global var' does
not disappear - it is stored as a registry value so it is available even
after the computer is shut down and restarted.

Is this what you are trying to do Phil?

Larry