Re: Data Lag with TS 2000i

Hi,

Your problem really has me baffled.  Mostly because I've run
multi-eSignal accounts over the same data link into different computers
running dual video cards and dual displays with between 6 and 30 charts
and strategies open at the same time with no data display lag problems
at all.

The only differences that I can see are that my computers were faster
(1.8 meg was the slowest) and more memory in the video cards (128 meg).

One thing did hit me - we did not collect any data on symbols that we
were not charting on any of the computers.  Even though our eSignal
accounts would allow us to collect other symbols - we did not do so.

Please let us know how your testing comes out - real time lag is just
not acceptable.

Larry