Re: HistoryBank

Hi Gerald,

I don't normally use the HistoryBank - so I just finished setting up a
run for last week on the DJ 30.  Worked OK on my end.

The "Event Log" tab may give you some idea of what happened.  Just open
it up and double click on the message line for detail on the message.

The "Performance" tab can also help - watch it during the download - do
the "Quotes processed:" show an increasing total as the download
progresses?  Are the correct number of symbols shown under "Symbol
Portfolio Performance"?  The number should be the number of symbols that
you have in your Symbol Portfolio.

Also are you getting an increasing percentage number for "Distribution"
in the footer as the download progresses?

The data should be distributed to the symbols that you have in your
"Symbol Portfolio".  You can find the data by using the "Edit" function
in the "Symbol Portfolio" tab.  Just highlight a symbol and click "Edit"
then "Edit Symbol" then select the "Edit Data" tab and "view" the data
that you downloaded - is there any data there from the time period that
you downloaded?

Also - What do you have checked in the download window - under "Data to
Distribute" and do you have the "Automatic add **" checked?

Larry