RE: data2 and data3 in TS2Ki

At 01:04 PM 10/4/2005, Rudie Pletz wrote:

>Hello Bob,
>
>Thank you for your prompt reply.
>
>Your suggestion about Global Variable add-in packages sounds like the
>ticket.
>
>Where may I find out more about these packages?

There is a free one called "Global Variable version 2.1" on the
TradeStation support website. I have heard it also works on TS2000i
but have never tried it.

There are other packages available at:

  http://www.investlabs.com/

And there is an extensive set of add-on functions available from
Avicom, Inc that would accomplish this at:

  http://www.avicominc.com/AEL.html

Check to see that they work for TS2000i before you buy them.

Bob Fulks