Re: data2 and data3 in TS2Ki

At 09:24 AM 10/4/2005, Rudie Pletz wrote:

>Is there a way to pass an analysis function result between charts?

You can do so by using a Global Variable add-in package to communicate between charts. There are several such packages available.

>It seems there is a bar limit on data2 and data3 in the same chart.

I have never seen one. Could this be a memory limitation.

>The analysis functions of data2 and data3 begin at the beginning of data1
>bars.

All analysis programs start after all data streams have data and after there are MaxBarsBack bars on all data streams. So if the MaxBarsBack setting is 50, then CurrentBar = 1 will occur after 50 bars of all data streams have passed, even if the code only needs 50 bars of data1.

>Is older data1 data needed?

Normally, you should load all data streams with data starting on the same date/time.

Bob Fulks