Re: Upgrade TS8.0 to TS8.1 Problem

On my laptop with WinXP Home SP2,  I have TS2000i and TS8.1 build2706.
 I've had no problems with installing TS8.1  with TS2000i already
installed.  However there was a problem with the InstallShield version
and I had to go to the InstallShield web site and upgrade the
ISScript engine to the latest version before I could install 8.1

Mike