Re: Problems with Own Data II

Dear Seb,

We did not receive any letter from you. Usually we reply during 24 hours.

1. Please, send e-mail to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or contact me personally
at akirillov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. You can review visual tutorials on
http://www.tssupport.com/products/owndata/ page
(under "Online Tutorials" section).

Andrew.

dragonpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Hi, everyone

dragonpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> I am wondering if there is anyone on the list who can give some recommendations on setting up Own Data II, or even a phone number for TS Support (distinct from Tech Services)
where we can get a walk-through.

dragonpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> We have been using the Own Data plug-in from TS to trade some non-traditional contracts.  Recently, we found that Own Data had been rendered obsolete and would not be
supported anymore.  We dutifully downloaded Own Data II and have found that the manual is not user-friendly.  Attempts to contact TS Support have been increasingly met with silence, which is very
troubling considering that we have active positions on, right now, in contracts and cannot upload price data to TS to determine if our strategy has exited them.   Own Data II seems to have some
aspects which are quite different from Own Data, hence our finding the transition to be problematic.  It is as if everyone suddenly decided to stop supporting Own Data, with no feeling as to the
consequences for system traders who were trading some of the foreign contracts.

dragonpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Has anyone encountered this difficulty?  I am finding that TS seems to want to wash their hands of the product, like a trading system version of Pontius Pilate.

dragonpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Warmest regards,
dragonpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Seb

--