Re: Problems with Own Data II

Reminds me of when Omega abandoned TS2Ki before finishing it. They wanted
to go into the brokerage business and didn't care if their current clients
liked it or not. They have a long history of letting clients down. They
want to sell you the charting program, the data, and the brokerage
services, and if you don't go along with the whole package, you'll regret
it sooner or later. They consistently and suddenly abandon products and
services without a thought to the impact on traders.