Re: Which data feed for Eurex in Europe...

Larry wrote:

Are you able to get historical data?

We tried them out last year - couldn't get the interface to work
right. Their tech support folks were very easy to work with even
though we did not work in real time with them - email back and forth.
Finally got the interface to work right. The only problem that we
had was - historical data was not available for download. Just
wondered if they had addressed that issue?
As far as i know that is not a problem but you will not be able
to get it into the globalserver directly. You will need different
tools to create XPO's to import historical data. The program
provided by Tenfore is just for getting real time quotes into
GlobalServer.

Massimo:

Both Tenfore and Esignal are an option. I use both but it will
depend on what you want. Tenfore is about 3 times as expensive but seems to be closer to a professional datafeed allthough with
the Esignal frontend you are able to do more than with the
Tenfore frontend.

Are you just going to hook it up to TS2000i with real time data ?
Then i would look a little further. Look in Italy and find a local
datavendor. There can not go much wrong with just Eurex data.
For backup you might take an account with Interactive Brokers
and use their data as datafeed also. (it has some small issue's but
as a backup it's a good thing)

Hope to have helped a little,

greetings