Re: Which data feed for Eurex in Europe...

Hi David,

One more question - I forgot to ask in the last post.

Are you able to get historical data?

We tried them out last year - couldn't get the interface to work right. Their
tech support folks were very easy to work with even though we did not work in
real time with them - email back and forth.  Finally got the interface to work
right.  The only  problem that we had was - historical data was not available
for download.  Just wondered if they had addressed that issue?

Thanks,
Larry