Re[6]: T.S. 4.0 Questions

If you get each post then the address is omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx
 then in subject line put unsubscribe.

 if you use the digest version omega-digest-request@xxxxxxxxxx  then
 in subject .... unsubscribe.

 That is what I received years ago.

 Jimmy

> when Gary Fritz posts to the list I LISTEN.  My attitude is:
> 1. You can find a way to do anything in Ts2ki.
> 2. If certain people on the list tell me something (Fritz for one)
> and it doesn't work for me then I ask myself what am I doing wrong.

Geeze, Jimmy, yer gonna make me blush...

Actually on this point I must defer to Don.  I thought maybe he
didn't know about the feature, but it sounds like he is very
aware of it AND has tried without success to make it work and/or
was told by the Omega programmers that it wouldn't be fixed.
Whereas I have barely touched that particular feature at all.

If Don says it's busted, he's probably right.
Gary