TS selection and new user deal questions.

Hi,

I am thinking of trying out TS (of appropraite type and version) as a charting program to replace Qcharts. I would only be using a few EL features to be alerted to events such as these (RSI divergence, line touch, RSI levels reached, significant flags occurring in the market during sleep hours, etc). I won't be doing backtesting since I am quite happy with my system. I have three basic questions. 1/ which is the best TS now available for such a simple usage. 2/ Are there any free trial deals available for new TS recruits. 3/ what is the final bottom line U.S. Dollar pricing and does it compare to Qcharts which is a monthly program usage and data feed fee of about $95.00 per month.

Thanks,
John.