Re[4]: T.S. 4.0 Questions

Don,

Gary Fritz mentioned the feature not I.  I have used Ts2ki since it
first came out and there is no question I am an expert on it, HOWEVER
when Gary Fritz posts to the list I LISTEN.  My attitude is:
1. You can find a way to do anything in Ts2ki.
2. If certain people on the list tell me something (Fritz for one)
and it doesn't work for me then I ask myself what am I doing wrong.

So I would keep asking and quit telling us it doesn't work.  Its kind
of like people are less inclined to help when you don't listen and
tell us it doesn't work.  It doesn't matter if it works or not so much
as the way it comes across.  This is a super complex program and you
don't learn it all overnight let alone the workarounds to things.

Jimmy

Jimmy,

The "data / signal adjustment" issue is in 2000i and I
was referring to the feature you mentioned(below). It
does not work with any data and will cause a whole
host of other problems.

Don

"Under Format Strategy, Properties tab,
you can select Strategy Testing Resolution and run
your
tests with tick or N-minute resolution.  That means
even though you're displaying 60min bars, TS pays
attention to price action *within* the bar when
backtesting."