Re[2]: T.S. 4.0 Questions

Not sure what you mean when you say "That was the worthless module..."
What is it you are blaming when you say module?  Is it TS4?  I know
TS2ki will do what you want but I don't remember on TS4.  Probably
wasn't educated enough to know when I used it.

Jimmy

That was the worthless module I was refering too. It
doesn't work as it should.

Don