From: Amnesic Investors [mailto:amn-inv@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 10:27 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Futures data

Hi,

I am looking for historical end-of day futures data (price, volume and
OI) for the international markets (LIFFE, EUREX, and also the smaller
ones like Malaysia, Brazil,...) Do you know a reliable and not too
costly source. If you know of a data vendor for all contracts per
commodities history that would be great.

Regarding the US markets, how does it come that for example the CBOT is
charging almost 1000 USD for its agricultural EOD historical data while
you can buy the complete all commodities history for 145 USD at
Pinnacles Soft.?

Tks and have a nice week