RE: brokers redux...comments on velocity, open e-cry, ts8, others?

use CyberTrader, and Saxobank - both really good and if you are a strong
player you can talk to them both about the margin percentages.
Although the Saxo platform is probably a little more robust and you can
trade EVERYTHING in it, both of them give you charting abilities.
Both have fast execution and choice of routing.  Since I have an automated
software that I wrote - my system looks at both brokers, and decides which
one to work with per transaction.  If you want more info about my system
email me, or you can read more about it on
http://212.143.132.192/software.htm

I hope this helps you

May the profits be with you!

Ori